Thursday, May 2, 2019

Self Esteem is Everything

Feel good about yourself and you'll perform better.
Make more money and your self esteem will be higher.

You've heard of the "thermostat" that determines your level of income.  Set it.

Research your niche and learn everything about it you can.  I'm talking market research, Dogpile dot com searches, picking the brains of your MasterMind, books, and reviewing personal experiences in your field/niche.

You can ride the waves of innovation and improvement or you can be wiped out by them.

So get with your MasterMind and get to work.

I talked with Bob earlier tonight.  He's beginning a new project and continuing his socializing with the self-made.

I hope I'm influencing your to-do list right now.

If you didn't read one of my eBooks or at least visit one of my sites, I hope you will. Unless you're going to do some market research real soon.

Have a great weekend.

Best,

David Self-esteem 

No comments:

Post a Comment